The following databases are newly acquired or being evaluated for a future subscription.
Your one stop shop for all the latest news, publications, and details of events for the Community Justice Sector.
Key legal history research tool. More than 100 million pages of legal history available in an online, fully-searchable, image-based format. Includes:
- archive content of more than 2000 law and law-related periodicals
- the Congressional Record Bound volumes
- complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754
- world trials dating back to the early 1700s
- legal classics from the 16th to the 20th centuries
- the United Nations and League of Nations Treaty Series
- all United States Treaties
- the Federal Register from inception in 1936
- the CFR from inception in 1938
InfoTrac Newsstand provides access to full-text newspapers and allows users to search articles instantly by title, headline, date, newspaper section, or other fields. The database offers a one-stop source for current news and searchable archives.
Includes access to all OECD books, journals and databases related to education, published since 1998. Includes:
- The annual Education at a Glance
- Education at a Glance Highlights
- PISA and TALIS reports
- OECD Education Statistics database
Comprehensive provider of worldwide sports market intelligence. Includes: News, Calendar, Directory, Media, Sponsorship, Events and Bidding. In addition, you can access. You can also access a quarterly magazine and a range of publications.
Focuses on adult comic books and graphic novels. Includes works from both recognised and less mainstream artists. You can also access interviews, criticism, and journal articles that document the continual growth and evolution of this art form.