You can now get straight into your PebblePad account from within MyBeckett - just log in, go to the 'Employability' tab, and click on the 'Launch Pebble+' button within the 'Access Your PebblePad Portfolio Here' box.
You can either watch the video (with audio and captions) or read our written guide (below.)
You can log in to PebblePad in a web page that screen reader software can interpret.
Watch the video (with audio and captions) or read our written guide (below).
The Get Creative menu enables you to create new assets to add to your asset store. You can create a Portfolio, Page, Collection, Log or Blog from this menu. To access the Get Creative menu, log in to PebblePad, then either click on 'Get Creative' on the home screen or use the menu in the top left corner to select it and then choose an Asset type to create.
To upload a file, from the home screen of PebblePad click the 'Upload new' box, or use the menu in the top left corner and choose 'Upload a file'. You can click and drag your file from your computer into the 'Drag a file here' box or click on 'Or choose a file...' to locate the file.
You can then enter a title, description and add tags for your file, or add more files if you need to upload more than one thing. When you're done just click on 'Confirm Upload' at the bottom. You will then be able to see your files within your asset store.
You can add evidence to a Workbook in PebblePad using the Rosette icon:
1. Open up your Workbook asset from the Asset Store.
2. Within your Workbook, there will be Rosette icons next to some items, this means you need to attach another asset to this part of the Workbook.
3. When you click on the Rosette, another section of the page will expand and you can click on the '+ Add an asset' button to attach an asset as evidence:
3. When the right side pane slides into view, search for the name of the asset you wish to attach as evidence, or select it from the list of your recent assets if it is listed there. When you click on the asset, a small green tick will appear next to it to indicate it has been selected, then you just need to click on the 'Done' button at the bottom-right of the screen attach it. You can add more assets as evidence by clicking on the '+ Add additional asset' button.
4. Next, you can use the 'Justify, expand upon, or provide context for your evidence' box to add more information about your asset.
5. By default, the option 'This item is not yet fully evidenced' is selected. If you are done attaching evidence, change this to 'This item is fully evidenced'.
5. You have now successfully added evidence to your workbook. Remember to always save your work after adding evidence! The save button can be found in the top left corner of the screen.