Please note that we moved to a new system and supplier in August 2018. For our returning students, our new reading list system has a different interface and provides a more seamless and intuitive experience for students through better integration with MyBeckett with improvements to display and navigation, as well as increased personalisation.
Your online reading list now makes it easier for you to access the readings essential for your module, so you can:
- View live availability of print and AV titles in our Library Catalogue to check if you can borrow a title.
- Check if other formats or editions are available to borrow if a title is unavailable.
- Access eBook titles, articles, AV resources, journals and digitised readings directly from your reading list.
- Personalise your reading list by creating a profile and include personal notes or reading intentions.
- Search the reading list for a specific title.
- Filter the list by online/print titles, Essential/Recommended readings, personal notes and reading intentions.
- Filter by week, tutorial or theme, depending on how your lecturer has organised the reading list.
- Display the list in your preferred referencing style, i.e. Leeds Beckett Harvard, APA or OSCOLA
Many resources on your reading list are to help you begin your own research journey and students are encouraged to read more widely within their chosen subject area.