Remember because we automatically renew items on loan, you will need to place a reservation on something you want if it is on loan to someone else.
You can place a reservation on resources via the Library Catalogue:
- log in with your Username and Password
- click on Place Reservation and select the Library you wish to collect your reservation from.
- you can also have it sent to you via Pay-to-Post
- students and staff can't place reservations on Short Loans and only staff can place reservations on restricted audio-visual items
- you can check your place in the reservations queue via Self Service on the Library Catalogue
You can have up to 5 reservations at a time. Students registered for Offsite loans or Disability Advice can place 10 reservations at a time.