The Short Loans Collection at Headingley Library is currently held at the Advice Point.
In Sheila Silver Library, Short Loans are interfiled into the main book stock. They can be easily identified by a blue Short Loan or green 3 Day Loan sticker on the spine. Please check the Library catalogue for the location of the item or ask Library staff for help in finding them.
- Short Loans are for overnight or 3 day use (due back by 10:00) or reference only
- you can borrow up to 5 Short Loans at a time
- you can't put a reservation on a Short Loan
- you can't renew Short Loans and they are not auto-renewed by the Library. They must be returned to the campus they were borrowed from
- fines for Short Loans are 50p per item, per hour/part hour (maximum £25)
- please ask Library staff for Tutor Folders