Our Click & Collect service enables current students, staff and guest users to borrow books from the Library. You cannot visit the Library to borrow books without a Click & Collect appointment.
- Log into the Library Catalogue and find the book you want to borrow.
- Click on 'Reserve Item' and select the Library you wish to collect it from. Please note that not everything is eligible for Click & Collect. You can reserve 10 items in total at any one time, your loan limit remains unchanged. Items are currently automatically renewing each week unless they are requested by another user.
- When the book(s) are available to collect you will receive an email telling you how to make an appointment to collect them. You will have 7 days in which to do this. Please note you will not be able to collect books without an appointment.
- There are a number of stages in the booking process. You need to click on "Continue" to accept our terms and conditions and then "Submit my Booking" for the appointment to be made. You will then receive a confirmation email with the time and location.
- When you arrive at the Library to collect your books please follow the signs to the collection point. You will need your Campus Card or email confirmation notification. The books for collection will have been issued to your Library account; you do not need to do this yourself. Please bring a bag with you to carry the books away.
- Please follow all signage and guidance from Library staff and observe 2 metre social distancing at all times.
Please contact us if you need any help using our new service.