1. The MyBeckett Portal and VLE login page can be accessed at https://my.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/
2. Click on Alternative Login
3. Enter the Username and Password issued to you by Carnegie and click Login.
3. While logged in, you're able to perform a variety of tasks.
Assessment Application - Click on Request to view the EMLC website, and request your final Assessment.
Change your personal details - Click Change to view a form which, once submitted will update your personal details.
Access Carnegie Leaders in Learning Website - Click View to access the CLL website
Choose your Electives (NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH) - Click Choose to view and submit a form which allows you to select your elective modules.
Module Completion - Click Submit to tell the CLL Team you've completed your module.
Leadership Explorer – we no longer use this for the 360 diagnostic. Click the link to view the 20Q diagnostic. Note: You can't access this until after your first session (you'll get an email inviting you to complete the diagnostic)
4. The My Modules section (top left) contains a list of all modules you're currently enrolled on. Click the name of each module to access the content.