Leeds Beckett University students and staff should always connect to eduroam. Please follow these guides and instructions to connect your device.
If you are a visitor to our campus you can access the internet via our Guest Wi-Fi service - see below:
Connecting to Guest Wi-Fi
You can connect to Guest Wi-Fi by carrying out the following steps:
- When searching for available wireless networks, select 'Guest Wi-Fi' and click connect.
- You will be presented with a captive portal page with space to enter both a username and password – you must first register for the service by selecting the ‘Register Here’ link.
- You will be redirected to a registration page to enter your name and email address.
- When you have submitted this information, an email will be sent to the address you specified with login credentials for the Guest Wi-Fi service.
- You can use these credentials to facilitate a connection to the service through the captive portal page.
- You will need to access your email to receive the login credentials before you are able to connect to Guest Wi-Fi.
- A Guest Wi-Fi session lasts for 8 hours, at which point you will need to re-register to access another 8-hour session.
If it still does not connect, or you are unsure, please Contact Us.