SPSS 24 is now available for all Leeds Beckett students and staff to download via MyBeckett:
If you are using SPSS 22 and haven't received the new licence code please Contact Us You can continue to use SPSS 22, or feel free to install and use SPSS 24 instead.
To avoid download errors, we recommend that you download this software at home
There appears to be a license for SPSS for Windows, but it is invalid.
This command not executed.
Specific symptom number: 26
When I submit the license request, I encounter the following error:
You have not been authorised to receive a license. Please make sure the Authorisation Code is entered correctly.
During the installation, one of the following errors occurs:
Cannot create directory.
The specified path is too long.
1. Go to Start and click on Computer
2. Go to the Organize menu (in the upper left-hand corner). Select Folder and Search Options
3. Go to the View tab, choose one of the following options, and click OK:
4. Browse to C:\ProgramData
5. Locate the Application Data shortcut and click and drag this to another location, such as your desktop – if this will not move, rename it eg. AppData
6. Install SPSS
From Step 5 - After complete install of SPSS, return the name for Application Data shortcut
to “Application Data” and do not continue with the rest of the solution
7. Once the installation is complete, move the Application Data shortcut to its original location
8. Go to Start and click on Computer
9. Go to the Organize menu (in the upper left-hand corner). Select Folder and Search Options
10. Go to the View tab, choose one of the following options, and click OK:
11. Close the Window
To restore the settings which existed prior to solving the problem:
Go to the View tab, choose one of the following options, and click OK: