Office 365 is a suite of Apps and productivity services available to help you with your university work and to collaborate with others.
- 5 copies of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote) on your Windows or Apple desktops and laptop. You can download Microsoft office onto your devices by logging into your Office 365 portal from the IT tab on MyBeckett.
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps, available from your app store can be used to access your files, university email and timetable on your mobile devices.
- Microsoft Office Online Apps can be run through any browser on any device.
- 1 TB of OneDrive Leeds Beckett cloud storage for your university files.
- 50 GB of Outlook mailbox storage.
- Exchange online (Email, calendar, people and tasks).