Office 365 is a suite of Apps and productivity services available to help you with your university work and to collaborate with others.
- 5 copies of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote) on your Windows and Apple laptops and devices. You can download Microsoft office onto your devices by logging into your Office 365 portal from the IT tab on MyBeckett.
- Microsoft Office 365 mobile Apps, available from your app store to access your files, university email and timetable on your mobile devices
- 1 TB of OneDrive Leeds Beckett cloud storage for your university files
- 50 GB of Outlook mailbox storage
- Exchange online (Email, calendar, people and tasks)