Your Academic Librarian creates these pages to help you access quality academic resources.
We encourage students to:
- use academic resources such as electronic databases and journals.
- examine the assignment marking criteria.
- research systematically by narrowing search terms, identifying common themes and the latest research on a particular topic.
- reference accurately and avoid plagiarism to meet the expectations of a UK university.
- develop academic debate and criticism.
- If you need help just ask!