You can send documents to print from your own laptop, PC or mobile device both on and off campus.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet, either at home or the Eduroam network if on campus.
- Log into MyBeckett and click on the IT tab. Scroll down and you will see an option to Print from your own Device. You will then be directed to the I-Print system. Alternatively, go direct to the site with the URL
- Log in using your standard Username and Password.
- Choose the type of document you want to print
Word document: Click Browse and choose a file to upload, click Open, then Next.
Web page: Select the Web print tab, type or copy/paste the web address in to the Web address to print section and click Next. The document will be uploaded to the server. Once your document is processed your job status will show Awaiting release.
- When your document is awaiting release, you can change your print properties by clicking the Advanced check box. This will allow you to select how many copies you wish to print, the page range, single/double sided and black and white/colour options.
Note: for single-sided printing choose None, standard double-sided choose Long-side and for booklets choose Short-side.
- When you are happy with your selection click SafecomPullPrinter to send your document to your print queue. Your document is now ready to print.
When you come into University to print please bring copies of your files in case of any problems, especially if you have a deadline.