Please see below for current information about services. Updated 17 January.
- Both Libraries are open 24/7 and staff are on campus 09:00 - 19:00 Monday - Friday and 11:00 - 17:00 Saturday - Sunday. You must wear a face covering whilst studying and moving around the Library unless you are exempt.
- You need your Campus Card to access the Library, to borrow and to print. If you don't have a card please contact the Student Centre.
- Study spaces are open for all students to use and student meeting rooms are bookable for group work or individually if you need to attend a teaching session online.
- You can use Click & Collect to reserve print items if you are unable to come into the Library.
- Library and student IT advice is available 24/7 by phone (0113 812 1000) or Chat. Appointments are also available with Academic Support and Disability Support.
- If you have multi-factor authentication you can reset your password or unlock your account without contacting us - see the links opposite.
- You can access Library resources online via Discover and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett. If you’re having trouble signing in to Discover please access it from the MyBeckett Library tab. Use the ‘Access’ button on the ‘Your library account’ block. More information via our FAQ.
- Develop your academic skills by booking onto a Skills for Learning workshop via MyHub. Our new Student Skills guide also has information on all the ways you can develop your skills at Uni.
- If you completed your course between July and October 2021 your IT accounts will expire on 30 January 2022. Please move files you wish to keep from your student accounts and systems and forward emails to a personal account.