Friday 15 January - Both libraries are open again today but we are planning to close at 16:00.
Please see below for key information about our services during the current national lockdown. Updated 12 January 2021.
- Both our Libraries remain open Monday - Friday 09:00 - 21:00 and Saturday - Sunday 11:00 - 17:00. However, please only come to the Library if it is essential. Study at home and use our online resources and services where possible.
- Study space bookings are only for students who are legally allowed to come onto campus:
- studying on one of the designated courses (health, social work, teacher training)
- without alternative access to broadband or a PC/laptop
- without adequate study facilities at home
- It is recommended that you have a lateral flow test before coming onto campus. Further information is on the University's Covid-19 microsite. Please follow the guidance on hands, space and face whilst on campus and wear your face covering at all times, including whilst studying (unless exempt).
- All students can access Library resources online via Discover and our Resources web pages as well as your reading lists and modules via MyBeckett. The Library website provides information on all our support and services.
- You can only borrow books via our Click & Collect service. Please follow all the steps in this process and have an appointment to collect your books before you come to the Library. You can return books to collection points in either Library during our opening times.
- Library and IT Advice is only available remotely. You can phone (0113 8121000) or Chat 24/7 or contact us via email. Online appointments are also available with our Academic Support Team and Disability Support.