Please see below for key information about services during current Covid-19 government guidelines. Updated 10 June.
- Both Libraries are open for individual study only: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 21:00 and Saturday - Sunday 11:00 - 17:00. Short stay bookings are available for printing.
- You must have booked a study space and follow the guidance on hands, space and face. You should take a lateral flow test before using campus facilities.
- You can access Library resources online via Discover and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett.
- You can only borrow books via Click & Collect. You can return books to either Library during our opening times.
- Library and IT Advice is only available remotely. Phone (0113 8121000) or Chat 24/7 or contact us via email. Online appointments are also available with our Academic Support Team and Disability Support.
- If you have set up Multifactor Authentication you can reset your password or unlock your account without contacting us.