Please see below for current information about services. Updated 18 October.
- Please remember to bring your Campus Cards with you to access the Library, to borrow and to print. If you don't have a Card please contact the Student Centres.
- You can develop your academic skills with our Skills for Learning online workshops - from critical thinking, essay writing, finding information and more. And our popular Study Cafes start again this week. Book now via MyHub.
- New students: please take a few minutes to browse our website. You can also find information about the support you can get from the Library in our blog. If you haven't already done so please enrol on the Study Smart module in MyBeckett to help you develop the skills you need to succeed at uni.
- Returning students: we'll use this space to tell you about changes to our services but please also read our welcome back blog.
- Both Libraries are open 24/7 and staff are on campus 09:00 - 19:00 Monday - Friday and 11:00 - 17:00 Saturday - Sunday. Study spaces are open for all students to use and student meeting rooms are bookable for group work or individually if you need to attend an online teaching session.
- Library and IT Advice is available 24/7 by phone (0113 8121000) or Chat or contact us during the day via email. Appointments are also available with Academic Support and Disability Support. If you have multi-factor authentication you can reset your password or unlock your account without contacting us.
- You can access Library resources online via our new look Discover tool and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett. You can also use Click & Collect to reserve items.