Please see below for key information about services during current Covid-19 government guidelines. Updated 26 July.
- Both Libraries are open Monday - Friday 09:00 - 21:00 and Saturday - Sunday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Please continue to book a study space to use the Library. This currently remains for individual study only. Your appointment now enables you to print or browse the shelves in the book rooms and borrow books.
- You should still follow guidance on hands, space and face and wear face coverings whilst moving around campus. Please also take a lateral flow test before using campus facilities
- You can access Library resources online via Discover and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett.
- You can still use our Click & Collect service to reserve items but you no longer need an appointment to collect your books.
- Library and IT Advice is only available remotely. Phone (0113 8121000) or Chat 24/7 or contact us via email. Online appointments are also available with our Academic Support Team and Disability Support.
- If you have set up Multifactor Authentication you can reset your password or unlock your account without contacting us.