Skip to Main Content
Welcome to the Library
- Library buildings are open 09:00 - 21:00 and Library and student IT advice is available 24/7 by phone and chat plus email during the day.
- If you're graduating this summer you should have returned your books and paid any charges by 30 June - please contact us if you haven't been able to do this.
- Graduating students will lose access to University systems by the end of September. More information and guidance on how to transfer your files etc is available in our latest blog.
- Please see the links on the right to reset your password or unlock your account if you already have multi-factor authentication set up or use the link to register.
- You can access Library resources online via Discover and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett.
- If you need academic skills support during the summer vacation please take a look at the Skills for Learning website. You can also make an appointment with our Academic Support Team.
Updated 1 July 2022