Please see below for current information about services. Updated 22 November.
- Apologies - there is an ongoing issue with access to Discover. If you’re having trouble signing in please try accessing it from the MyBeckett Library tab. Use the ‘Access’ button on the ‘Your library account’ block. More info in our FAQ.
- Remember to bring your Campus Cards with you to access the Library, to borrow and to print. If you don't have a Card please contact the Student Centres. Both Libraries are open 24/7 and staff are on campus 09:00 - 19:00 Monday - Friday and 11:00 - 17:00 Saturday - Sunday.
- Library and IT Advice is available 24/7 by phone (0113 8121000) or Chat. Appointments are also available with Academic Support and Disability Support. If you have multi-factor authentication you can reset your password or unlock your account without contacting us.
- You can develop your academic skills with our Skills for Learning online workshops or join peers to work on your assignments in our popular Study Cafes. Book via MyHub.
- Study spaces are open for all students to use and student meeting rooms are bookable for group work or individually if you need to attend an online teaching session.
- You can access Library resources online via Discover and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett. You can also use Click & Collect to reserve print items.
- The SCONUL Access Scheme has now reopened - please see our Using Other Libraries web page for more details.