Please see below for current information about services. Updated 20 September.
- New students: please take a few minutes to browse our website. You can also find information about the support you can get from the Library in our blog and if you enrol on the Study Smart module in MyBeckett you can start to develop the skills you need to succeed at uni.
- Returning students: we'll use this space to tell you about changes to our services but please also read our welcome back blog. Before you return to campus you also need to take action to be able to use eduroam.
- Both our libraries are open 24/7 and staff are on campus 09:00 - 19:00 Monday - Friday and 11:00 - 17:00 Saturday - Sunday. You need your Campus Card to enter the Library.
- You no longer need to book a space to enter the Library or study. But we will be making some spaces bookable shortly as many of you have said you would like this to continue.
- You can access Library resources online via our new look Discover tool and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett. You can also use Click & Collect to reserve items.
- Library and IT Advice is available 24/7 by phone (0113 8121000) or Chat or contact us during the day via email. Appointments are also available with Academic Support and Disability Support.
- Please set up multi-factor authentication so you can reset your password or unlock your account without contacting us.