Skip to Main Content
Welcome to the Library
- The Library is open 24/7 and Library and student IT advice is available 24/7 by phone and chat plus email during the day. Please see our Opening Hours page for summer vacation information.
- If you are graduating this summer you need to return books and pay any charges by 30 June and you will lose access to University systems by the end of September. More information and guidance on how to transfer your files etc is available in our latest blog.
- Please see the links on the right to reset your password or unlock your account if you already have multi-factor authentication set up or use the link to register.
- You can access Library resources online via Discover and our Resources web pages as well as reading lists and modules via MyBeckett.
- There's help available for your online submissions and assessments and don't forget to save your work on OneDrive.
- Skills for Learning sessions coming up include dissertations and SPSS drop-ins and a critical thinking workshop. Book via MyHub. You can also listen to their podcasts with the latest edition focusing on assignment feedback.
Updated 16 May 2022