Social Policy and Practice
Social Policy and Practice represents an important source of evidence-based social science research for policy-makers, practitioners, educators and students working within economic and social development, social administration, social services, and care management. Coverage (1890s to present) includes: Public & social policy - Public health - Social care - Community development - Mental and community health – Homelessness – Housing – Crime – Equalities - Law and order - Children and families - Older People.
The database comprises over 320,000 bibliographic records, including important "grey literature" sources such as semi-published reports, surveys and statistics.
Social Policy and Practice brings together data from the following 5 databases:
• AgeInfo- Centre for Policy on Ageing
• ChildData – National Children’s Bureau (NCB)
• NSPCC – National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
• Planex - IDOX Information Service
• Social Care Online - Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
Accessibility statement for Social Policy and Practice.