OneNote is a digital note-taking app that provides a single place for keeping all of your notes, research, plans, and information - everything you need to remember and manage in your life at home, work, or University. Key features:
- Particularly useful for taking lecture notes
- Revise your notes with type, highlighting, or ink annotations.
- OneNote is available both in the Office 365 Online apps and also as part of the Microsoft Office suite installed on all University PCs.
- OneNote can also be accessed via any computer or mobile device.
- Notebooks can be shared with other students or staff and can be edited together in real time.
- Sort content across notebooks, sections, and pages.
- Draw your thoughts and annotate your notes, using a stylus or your finger.