Keeping your identity and data safe online is a crucial part of cyber security.
- Think about who you give your personal details to and ask what will happen to your data when you do.
- Don't share your log in details and passwords.
- Protect your device - if someone finds or steals it they shouldn't be able to access your data.
- Use multi-factor authentication to protect your accounts.
- Be wary if connecting to open Wi-Fi networks. Never log into banking or other personal services while connected to open Wi-Fi as your details could be stolen.